Please reply to a...@cigniti.com along with the resume, contact details and
rate confirmation.

*NEED CANDIDATES WHO CAN FURNISH 2 PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES FROM THEIR
PROJECTS*

Role: Java Web Architect/Lead
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 6-9 MOnths
Rate: $55/hr

Looking for a Lead/Architect software engineer with strong skills in Python,
Dojo and DJango framework to develop a new large web based application
focused on configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting of network security
devices. Our existing application is a standalone Java Swing Application and
this new project will migrate this to a new web based application.

You should have proven skills in architecting, designing and implementing
new Web based Application from initial stage. This involves designing &
developing core features of this application, from the user interface to the
backend object model. You have a desire to create new fascinating products
with a clear focus on the customer and usability in mind. You are able to
work independently and in a team atmosphere, and have communication skills.
We are a relatively small team of 10+ engineers spread across San Jose and
Austin.

Experience: 10 - 15 years
Required Skills: Python, Dojo, DJango, object-oriented design, network
management
Additional Skills: security, firewall, IPS, networking, XML Modeling
--
Thanks & Regards,

Abhi
a...@cigniti.com