Hello Partners

 I need *3 TIBCO* developers for Bellevue, WA

Please be sure to do this: send *resumes with full LEGAL name* on resume;
include *Month/day of birth* (NOT year)

Include *location, date to start, phone, email*

Make sure candidate *sends me permission mail* directly from their email…I
cannot submit until I receive all these items.

Hire on the phone

Thru 6/30/15 with extensions possible

Target assessed level is SI-Service Engineer II

*Position Name*: Software Developer TIBCO
*Status*: Open
*Scope of Work*: • Senior TIBCO Developer with strong integration
experience of 8+ years is a MUST. • Advanced expertise in TIBCO products –
BW, EMS, RV, ActiveSpaces, SAP Adapter, API Exchange. Hawk. • Hands on
experience with XML technologies: XSLT, XPATH,XSD. • Hands on experience
creating, validating and consuming WSDL, WADL. • Experience with
implementing web services in TIBCO Business Works. • Good understanding of
SOA principles, best practices • Knowledge and experience with RDBMSs
(Oracle 10i/11g) • Experience analyzing, troubleshooting, debugging, and
optimizing TIBCO Middleware software within complex application(s) • Prior
experience with exposing and integrating with web services is needed. •
Strong background in working in developing complex middleware integration
solutions with tight deadlines • Hands on experience with SOAPUI, JMeter
and other test tools. • Strong knowledge of Java, JEE, SOAP & RESTful
webservices. • Good understanding of source version control using either
SVN or GIT. • Strong understanding of Agile practices – Scrum/Kanban and
SDLC. • Need to have strong communication skills, inter-personal skills and
prior demonstrable experience working with diverse cross-functional
distributed team
*Start Date*: 10/6/2014
*End Date*: 3/30/2015
*Surcharge Location*: Washington-Bellevue
*Target Assessed Level*: SI-Service Engineer II

 Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.
 Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com