Hello,

This is Chris from Pearlsoft Solutions Inc and presenting you the best
Consultants for your Client requirements.  Please mail me your daily
positions atch...@pearlsoftsolutions.com.

*Please ADD me on Gtalk: recruitertt*

Please find the below list of consultants available with us.

 I would appreciate if you can ADD Me: ch...@pearlsoftsolutions.com to your
mailing list and keep me posted with your daily positions, will get you the
best profiles that we have.

Please find the below list of consultants available with us.

*Name of Resource*

*Skill*

*Experience*

*Current Location*

*Available at Locations….*

*Availability *

Durga

.Net Developer

4 Yrs

AR

Open all Over USA

Immediate

Sachin G

Mobile QA

6+ yrs

NJ

Open all over USA

ASAP

Priya

Mobile QA

6+ yrs

OH

Only OH

ASAP

Challa

Sr. Net Developer/Lead

13+ yrs

TX

Open all Over USA

ASAP

Manoj

QA Analyst

6+ Yrs

TX

Open all over USA

2 Weeks

   Mathew

Mobile QA

6 Yrs

IL

Open all over USA

2 Weeks

Rishabh

Mobile QA

6+ Yrs

GA

Open all over USA

2 Weeks

Harpreet
              Mobile QA
      6+ Yrs
      GA
          Open all over USA
     2 Weeks

Bharath

Java Backend

7+ Yrs

MD

Open all over USA

2 Weeks

Nihar

ETL Test Lead

11+ Yrs

CA

Open all over USA

2 Weeks

Sai Chandra

QA/STB

6+ yrs

GA

Open all Over USA

2 Weeks

Santosh

ETL Tester/STB

6+ yrs

GA

Open all Over USA

2 Weeks

Narayan

Performance Tester

8+ yrs

MI

Open all Over USA

2 Weeks

MD. Alam

Performance Tester

8+ yrs

PA

Open all Over USA

2 Weeks

Srinivas

SAP FICO

12+ yrs

NJ

Open all Over USA

2 Weeks

Uma

SAP FICO

17+ yrs

NJ

Open all Over USA

2 Weeks

Suvendra

Teradata/Informatica

6+ Yrs

CA

Open all Over USA

2 Weeks

Suneetha

ETL Tester

5+ Yrs

NC

Open all Over USA

2 Weeks

Hope to hear form you

Feel free to call me or mail me

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Chris*
*Accounts Manager*
*PEARLSOFT SOLUTIONS INC*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
E-Mail: ch...@pearlsoftsolutions.com <ch...@pearlsoftsolutions.com>*

*Phone: 501-859-0448*