Greetings,

Please find the below Hotlist of Tektree with niche technologies specified
in the subject line.

S.NO <http://s.no/>NameSkillsExperienceLocationRelocationAvailabilityRecruiter
ContactRecruiter Email1V RWCS Developer ( Websphere )8 yearsMIOpen2 weeks302
248 8015alfaz@tektreeinc.com2AlaWCS Developer ( Websphere )7 yearsPAOpen
Immediate302 248 8015alfaz@tektreeinc.com3E GOracle Apps Financial
Technical / Techno-Functional8 yearsWIOpenImmediate302 248 8015
alfaz@tektreeinc.com4M B AOracle Apps Financial8+ yearsILOpenImmediate302
248 8015alfaz@tektreeinc.com5V SSAP ABAP / CRM / UI5 / FIORI11 yearsCAOpen
Immediate302 248 8015alfaz@tektreeinc.com6V K MSAP Portal / ABAP /
WebDynpro / UI5 / FIORI14 years FLOpenImmediate302 248 8015
alfaz@tektreeinc.com7M ZJ2EE SOA Lead / Architect13+ yearsWAOpenImmediate734
661 7971munna@tektreeinc.com8F AJava J2EE Developer6+yearsPAOpenImmediate734
661 7971munna@tektreeinc.com9M MJava J2EE Developer7+ yearsOKOpenImmediate734
661 7971munna@tektreeinc.com10M I AOracle DBA8+ yearsIAOpen2 weeks734 661
7971munna@tektreeinc.com11M I KSAP SD8 yearsGAOpenImmediate734 661 7973
khaja@tektreeinc.com12S KBusiness Analyst - DWH ( Data Warehousing , BI ,
Informatica , Micro strategy )8 yearsILOpenImmediate734 661 7973
khaja@tektreeinc.com13I KLINUX / UNIX / AIX / Solaris Admin8 yearsGAOpen
Immediate734 661 7973kh...@tektreeinc.com

*Thanks & Regards*

*MUNNA*
*BDM - Channel Sales*
*TEKTREE LLC*

LinkedIn: in.linkedin.com/pub/nurul-haque/92/496/107/

*A Certified Minority Owned Woman Led Business Enterprise (MBE/WBE)*

*Work*         :  (734) 661-7971

*Fax*        : (302) 397-2097 | (302) 368-2731
*Email *    :  mu...@tektreeinc.com
*Website *:  www.tektreeinc.com

cannot be considered as "spam" as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In order to not be in
the recipients-list for this mail, please revert to us with "REMOVE" either
in the subject or in the mail body. Please include all pertinent email
addresses. Our apologies for any inconveniences caused by this mail