I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for *UI/UX Developer* in
*NYC*. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply
with their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at pe...@cncconsulting.com

Job Title: UI/UX Developer

Location: NYC

Duration: 5 Months

*In person interview*

We are looking for a talented UI / UX Front End developer to create amazing
user experiences.  The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and
artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate
high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform
them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.

We are looking for a talented UI / UX Front End developer to create amazing
user experiences.  The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and
artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate
high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform
them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.

Mandatory Skill/Expertise

4+ years of UI experience.

Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.

Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process
flows and site maps.

Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design
and wire-framing tools.

Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and JavaScript for rapid prototyping.

Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.

Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various
stakeholders.

Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.

Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.

BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Art Related field
or related.

Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.

Thanks

*Please send resume to alb...@cncconsulting.com <alb...@cncconsulting.com>*​