*/
Please DO NOT REPLY to Google groups email id./*

*PLEASE REPLY ONLY TO*- */sa...@karvgroup.com <mailto:sa...@karvgroup.com>
/**//*

Dear Associates,

I have an Urgent Client Requirement - UI Developer. Please send resumes, rate and contact info asap.

*Position: Java UI Developer *
*Location: San Jose, CA *
*Duration : 6 -12 months*

*Project Description :*

Client Sales Connect team strongly focuses on Web, Mobile development and multitude of such related projects.

*Responsibilities & duties:*
• Overall experience around 5+ Yrs. and around 2+ in Responsive Development space • Hands on experience : Bootstrap, AngularJS, Grunt, HTML 5, JSON, NPM, Web Services Client(SOAP, Restful) ,

JQuery, JavaScript, CSS, Protractor E2E Testing, BackboneJS
• Good knowledge of sub version tools like GitHub, SVN.
• Extensive knowledge and work on Java / J2EE concepts
• Experience in Agile Software Development Lifecycle
• Extensive work on Responsive Layouts
• Good to have RDBMS including Oracle and MySQL.
• Very good in creating designs
• Very Good in Translating Technical Requirements to technical Specifications and Design. • Excellent analytical and logical programming skills with a good understanding at the conceptual level and possess excellent presentation, interpersonal skills with a strong desire to achieve specified goals. • Able to interact effectively with other members of the Business, QA and other teams involved with the System Development Life cycle. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. • Ability to work in both individual and global virtual team environments.--

*Thanks & Regards,*
***Kumar
****Karv Business Group, LLC*/*
*/***Phone: 630-708-0475 - Direct||
Email:sa...@karvgroup.com||***Visit: www.karvgroup.com*|| *

DISCLAIMER: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this message in error or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and we will remove your e-mail address from our future mailings