Oracle DBA

Here is the information I have for one of our clients in Danvers, MA

Location: Danvers, MA

This is a short project need only Local

QUALIFICATIONS:

·         Administration experience with oracle and open-source (MYSQL /
POSTGRESQL) database engines.

·         Expert level knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager for
monitoring, process automation, and troubleshooting.

·         Experience working with Linux.

·         Proven track record of troubleshooting and resolving database
problems in a 24x7 IT Operations environment.

·         Skilled in performance tuning and optimization, using native
monitoring and troubleshooting tools.

·         Proficient with backup, restore and recovery models.

·         Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR)
options.

·         Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts.

·         Strong organization, verbal and written communication skills with
emphasis on policies and procedures, project plans, and incident reports.

·         Experience administering databases in the cloud, (Amazon EC2 or
RDS) a plus.

·         Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience

*Regards*

*Rita*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Phone: 469-442-1328*

*Email: **r...@webridgetech.com* <r...@webridgetech.com>

*YMsgr : rita...@yahoo.com <rita...@yahoo.com> *

*Gtalk : **recruiterus...@gmail.com* <recruiterus...@gmail.com>

*www.webridgetech.com* <http://www.webridgetech.com/>

*We Provide referral bonus of $2000 for each candidate you refer to us.*

DISCLAIMER : This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally
privileged information that is intended only for the individual(s) or
entity(ies) named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended
recipient, please reply to “rita@webridgetech <r...@webridgetech.com>*.com”*
 so that arrangements can be made for proper delivery, and then please
delete all copies and attachments. Any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail, by any other than the
intended recipients, is strictly prohibited