Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected per hour
rate asap.

Please mail resumes at anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com

Job Title QTP Tester
Experience 6+ years
Location OR
Duration 6 Months

*Job Description*

 Very good QTP hands on experience, should have worked in SAP TAO for
atleast 1 project, good VB and VB script skills, excellent oral and written
communication skills, ability to organize and present project plan to
customers, prioritize work load and handle multiple tasks simultaneously

        Analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills

        Ability to understand and follow directions.  Automation engineers
required. SAP environment primary focus.

         Excellent QTP / TAO / automation experience mandatory worksoft
experience preferred

Best Regards,

 Anuj Saksena

[IDC Technologies, Inc.]

[Phone: 408-418-5779 Ext: 1040]

[Email ID: *anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com
<anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com>* ]

[1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035]