I have 3 exclusives – these are CTH at 4 months so all candidates need to
be GREEN CARD or have their EAD and can roll perm.

5 years of .net/C# - other technologies is Oracle or SQL, WCF, Javascript,
JSON, XML

Rate:40/hr C2C

Client: JPMC

Location: Tampa FL

*Regards*

*Rita*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Phone: 469-442-1328*

*Email: **r...@webridgetech.com* <r...@webridgetech.com>

*YMsgr : rita...@yahoo.com <rita...@yahoo.com> *

*Gtalk : **recruiterus...@gmail.com* <recruiterus...@gmail.com>

*www.webridgetech.com* <http://www.webridgetech.com/>

*We Provide referral bonus of $2000 for each candidate you refer to us.*

DISCLAIMER : This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally
privileged information that is intended only for the individual(s) or
entity(ies) named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended
recipient, please reply to “rita@webridgetech <r...@webridgetech.com>*.com”*
 so that arrangements can be made for proper delivery, and then please
delete all copies and attachments. Any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail, by any other than the
intended recipients, is strictly prohibited