*Hi,
*

*Hope you are doing great!! Please find the requirement below , If you find
updated resume with details and I will get back to you or you can call me
on 609-897-9670 extn 2191*

*H1/GC/GC EAD Visa copy required if consultant is on H1/GC/GC EAD.*

* Position: **Energy And Utilities Consultant*

*Location: Houston, Alabama*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Client: Wipro*

*Job Description: *

4-8 years of Unifier implementation experience Cost analysis & cost
engineering experience on EPC projects Expert in uLink, uDesigner, Unifier.
Knowledge of Earned Value Analysis, Cost Forecasting and Cost Analysis BS
in Engineering, Business, Finance, Accounting, or Construction Management.
(Other degree fields will be considered if work history in Unifier
demonstrates significant success)Preferred: knowledge of Construction
Management and Cost Control Systems. Knowledge of ERP/EPM is a plus
Willingness to travel

*Skills and Experience Details:*
*Minimum Experience Required:* 8-10 YEARS *Mandatory Skills:* Primavera,
Energy And Utilities Systems Software Process Consulting, Consulting,
Energy And Utilities Systems Software *Desirable Skills:* Oracle Primavera
Unifier *Language Skills:* English Language

Thanks & Regards

Abhay Tiwari

Technical Recruiter

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2191

Email: ab...@sysmind.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

[image: gtalk.jpg]abhaysysmind
[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]