*Backfill BA with Strong Financial Exp in NM for 10+ Months Contract !!*

*Reply me on rachel.l...@itbtalent.com <rachel.l...@itbtalent.com>*

Business Analyst- Strong Financial Background
Santa Fe, NM
10+ plus months

We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to add to our team for
the new Motor Vehicle system.
Motor Vehicle experience would be a plus, but not necessary.
We could use someone experienced with different SDLCs, including COTs
package implementations.
Another plus would be experience with any of the agile methodology toolsets
(Rational, Accurev, Rally).  We won’t be using any of these, but an
understanding of how they can track multiple simultaneous streams,
completion, and test status would be helpful for this project.
Experience writing test scripts for coverage of test scenarios and cases
would be mandatory.
Performing gap analysis between previously developed requirements in an RFP
and the results of iterative project activities would be mandatory.
Experience coaching the business for development of Business rules,
evaluation of requirements against proposed system features, development of
test scripts, and synthesizing all these results for executive decisions is
a plus.

The project will have multiple, parallel, activity sets for different
functional areas.  The number of these parallel teams has been shown as 3
or 4.

pick up the business rules from the Definition sessions
pick up the correct business flows from individual and small group sessions
document business rules in intelligible sentences
document business processes in intelligible diagrams

Rachel Lian
Technical Recruiter
Desk No :201-855-4204 IT Brainiac Inc-
Princeton Forrestal Village
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton - New Jersey 08540
rachel.l...@itbtalent.com | Gmail:rachel.lain...@gmail.com
www.itbrainiac.com
If you prefer not to receive emails from us, simply reply to this e-mail
with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.