Hello,

This is Chris from Pearlsoft Solutions Inc and we the below Urgent
requirement.  Please mail me your updated Resume along with the below
details at ch...@pearlsoftsolutions.com

*Name:*

*Phone:*

*Email:*

*Current Location:*

*Visa Status:*

*Rate:*

*Description*:

CONTRACT Duration: *10 months*

Work Location: *Sacramento, CA*

 *NOTE: Would prefer GC/Citizens.  H1B who can work with us on our W2.*

 Interview Steps / Process: Phone (followed by personal if needed)

Hiring Timeline: immediate / may need 1 week for background check and
related HR

Mandatory Requirements

1.Expert level knowledge of Section 508, Web-based Intranet and Internet
Information and Applications providing for accessibility of government
websites

2.Experience working with Web Accessibility Toolkit for Internet Explorer

3.Expert level using shortcuts and keystrokes for JAWS software

4.Experience working with large government agencies performing Section 508
compliance testing and remediation

Desired Requirements

1.Experience with HP Application Lifecycle Management

2.Experience with HP Quick Test Professional

3.Experience with TOAD for Oracle

4.Experience with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 with
California Government Code

5.Expert level knowledge onWCAG Conformance - AA standards

6.Experience with California State Government business processes

Hope to hear from you,

Feel free to call me or mail me

Thanks & Best Regards,

Chris
PEARLSOFT SOLUTIONS INC
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
Ph: (501) 859-0448
Fax:(501) 325-4024
E-Mail: *ch...@pearlsoftsolutions.com* <ch...@pearlsoftsolutions.com>