Hi Associate

This is Sindhuja, from Oberon IT. We have an urgent requirement for you.
please find the Job Description below and interested please send me your
most updated resume with following details on si...@oberonit.com

*========================================*

*Full Name of Candidate:*

*Email Address:*

*Contact details:*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation (Yes/NO):*

*Travelling (Yes/NO):*

*Visa Status:*

*4 Digit SSN Number:*

*Availability for the role:*

*Availability for the calls:*

*Skype ID :*

*Year of Graduation  : *

*Any interviews lined up (Yes /No):*

*Expected Rate (c2c/W2/1099):*

Title:                     Sr. Oracle IDM Consultant

Location:              Frisco, TX

Duration:             12 + Months

Rate:                     Open

Start Date:           ASAP

*Mandatory Technical Skills*

Experience in Oracle Identity Management suite – specifically Oracle
Virtual Directory (OVD), Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Identity
Directory (OID), Oracle Enterprise Security (OES), Oracle Identity Manager
(OIM), Oracle Identity Analytics (OIA)

·         Experience in Oracle IDM related connectors such as SAP connector

·         Experience in Oracle Identity Federation; federated identity
management

·         Experience in web services, SOAP, xml, xsd schema, HTTP, HTTPS
etc.,

·         Knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP, etc.,

·         knowledge in Identity principles, authentication, authorization,
permissions, roles, etc.,

·         knowledge of Single Sign On principles and experience in those
implementations

·         Experience in leading teams

·         Telecom experience

*Soft Skills      *

·         Good Leadership skills

·         Communication skills

·         Good Problem Solving skills

*Thanks & Best Regards*

*Sindu,*

*Oberon IT Inc,*

1404W. Walnut Hill Lane,Suite:102, Irving, TX 75038.

*Email *-*si...@oberonit.com <p...@oberonit.com>*
Gmail:*sindhuja.obero...@gmail.com
<sindhuja.obero...@gmail.com>*

*Landline:*972-330-4342 ; *Fax:*1-800-218-2820

*www.oberonit.com* <http://www.oberonit.com/>