Hello,
Hope you doing well.Please let me know if you are interested in this
requirement.
If YES Please send me your resume along with your contact information, if
NOT please feel free to pass on this email
to your friends or Colleagues who might be interested
*E-mail:  venkat.ra...@panzersolutions.com
<venkat.ra...@panzersolutions.com>*

*Title: Drupal Web Developer (Only USC & GC)Location: Dearborn,
MI.Duration: Long term (Contract to hire)*

Javascript, CSS, Drupal, HTML5

Job Description
Work within the Interactive and Creative teams and others within the agency
to create various digital applications.
This position requires a talented individual who is passionate about
interactive experiences.
In our collaborative team environment you will work with information
architects, writers, production artists,
programmers, account staff and network administrators to create a variety
of digital applications for our diverse
client roster.
You should possess strong development skills and a strong understanding of
design and web standards.
You must have a passion for creating quality, engaging and interactive user
experiences in a fast paced, deadline
driven work environment.

Desired Skills & Experience
•Experience in building and maintaining dynamic, consumer-oriented websites
•Thorough knowledge of content management system principals with ability to
build and edit templates within a
CMS environment; Drupal development required; familiarity with LAMP
platform and versioning systems (Subversion
preferred) a plus.
•Solid technical skills with demonstrated proficiency in Javascript, HTML
5, Drupal development, and PHP but not
required.
•Strong CSS competency, Responsive design mentality, XHTML templating and
tableless design; strong Adobe Suite
skills
•Able to deliver within production and delivery schedules and effectively
communicate and coordinate deliverables
with the Interactive team
•Excellent client service orientation; able to effectively establish strong
internal and external relationships built on
mutual trust and understanding; able to work effectively across all
departments to achieve deliverables with a spirit
of cooperation and collaboration.
•Ability to manage time efficiently and effectively
•Ability to deliver high quality work with strong attention to detail
•Self motivated, organized and accountable
•Maintain a positive, friendly attitude
Warm  Regards,
Venkata Ramana
Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC,
45 Stuart Ave, Unit K,Norwalk CT 06850.
Phone : 203 652 1444 ext : 207
*E-mail:  venkat.ra...@panzersolutions.com
<venkat.ra...@panzersolutions.com>*
www.panzersolutions.com

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this
message is neither the intended recipient, nor the person responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error, and
that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you receive this in error, please notify the
sender immediately by telephone, and destroy this e-mail message OR reply
with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.