Please send  resumes to  r...@masterlabs.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

This is ram from Master Labs Inc Please do let me know if you have anyone
for the below requirement, if yes, kindly reply me back with your updated
resume in word format, contact information, current location, visa status
and rate

SAP  TESTING

Duration: Long Term

Location: Dallas,TX

Rate      : Open

Under direct supervision of project lead, the Tester is responsible to
design and document test cases, execute test cases, record test case
results, document and track defects, and perform test coverage analysis.

The individual must have following skills:

-Knowledge of testing approaches and techniques

-Diagnostic and problem-solving skills

-Knowledge of J2EE, SAP NW, ECC systems

-Programming skills

-Debugging and diagnostic skills

Skill Sets:

 Required:

 SAP

 Testing Methodology

 CaliberRM

 Desired:

* Oracle*

* SQL query*

*  Required Qualifications*

 BS degree in science/engineering/mathematics or information systems

Minimum 3 Years of hands on experience of working as a tester.

Minimum 2 Years of experience of User Interface testing.

Minimum 1 Year experience of testing automation experience.

Minimum 1 Year experience of SOA testing

Minimum 1 Year experience of J2E based application testing.

Functional experience and testing of ECC Customer Master Data is a plus.
Experience of testing SAP NW Java application is a plus.

Thanks & Regards,

ABHI RAM

Master Labs Inc

1001 Cross Timbers Road,