Dear Associates,
    Please Respond to*
**srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com*<srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com>

If you can find matching candidates for these jobs we can proceed right
away.
*All required skills must be in job description.*

*Instructional Designer Developer (5 positions)
*Contract Length : 3 months
Location : Plano, TX
Rate : $35 /Hr on corp to corp

*Kindly send filled R & A form along with profile.*

Candidates selected for this opportunity will need to meet our customer’s
standard Credit Criteria.

Possesses a minimum 8  years of experience delivering training courses;
advanced degree in instructional design, adult education or related
discipline preferred.
Understands adult learning theory and applies the principles in the
classroom including tailoring content to various learning styles.
Becomes grounded in and communicates to participants the overall context of
the training and how it fits into the larger goals of the
company/department/initiative.
Exhibits effective classroom management skills that reflect the values and
culture at Capital One.
Ability to adapt instructional strategies to meet learning styles of
students.
Ability to manage the timing of the delivery so that the content is covered
appropriately in the given timeframes.
Engages the class in discussion through the use of appropriate questions,
ensuring tone, inflection and practicality are incorporated.
Administers evaluation tools and exercises.
Provides feedback to content developers regarding the effectiveness of
training materials, the sequence of content, and the overall effectiveness
of the program.
Ability to make appropriate adjustments during the session based on
assessment of the success of the training in the moment, while staying true
to the objectives.
Exhibits sensitivity to cultural diversity, demonstrates ability to tailor
delivery of content to culturally distinct learning styles.
Works with subject matter experts to understand relevant case studies and
exercises, as needed.
Evaluates success of the class based on client needs, learning objectives
and overall program objectives.
Integrates learning from other sessions/programs as appropriate.
Expands facilitation of topic into related principles, concepts and
theories.
Contributes significantly to content development from a SME standpoint in
partnership with an Instructional Designer/Learning Consultant.
Effectively communicates overall impressions of training program in a clear
and succinct manner.
Is considered an expert in the field, for example, if the course is Managing
Within the Law, the facilitator is or was a successful Attorney.
Demonstrates highly developed facilitation skills necessary to lead the
discussion of topics that are extremely sensitive, confidential, or
potentially contentious.
Demonstrates high level of credibility with senior levels including
executives.
Furthermore, candidates are expected to: Quickly learn the business
structure, Work in a fast-paced environment and adapt easily to change.
Function well in an ambiguous environment.
Work collaboratively as well as independently. Work in a cross-functional,
team environment. Manage training projects from end to end with no
appreciable direction.
Establish milestones associated with specific projects; meet deadlines.
Provide solutions to a variety of problems of expansive scope and great
complexity. Demonstrate advanced communication skills, both verbal and
written.
Proactively share progress, risks, and recommendations while seeking
guidance / direction / approval as necessary.
Demonstrate a high level of proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS
PowerPoint

*Please do the following details:-*

* Complete Name:
* Visa Status:
* Availability:
* Current Location:
* Willing to Relocate:
* Willing to Travel:
* Rate/hr on W2/1099/C2C (without any benefits):
* Best Contact Number:
* E-Mail:
* SSN (Last 4 digits) (mandatory for submission):

*After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I need more information.*
*Best Regards,*

Srinivas Reddy
*Magnus International Group*
Exton , PA
610 450 4898
srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com
www.magnusinfo.com

cannot be considered as "spam" as long as we include contact information and
a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In order to not be in the
recipients-list for this mail, please reply to us with *"REMOVE"* either in
the subject or in the mail body. Please include all pertinent email
addresses. Our apologies for any inconveniences caused by this mail.