who is, please contact me.  kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title : SAS UI Financisal
AnalystLocation :  Memphis, TN Duration : 11 Month Contract  *

*Note: Must Please provide your 2 managerial reference and copy of Passport
or Driving license !! Job Summary/Job Description:  Previous FedEx a
pluS!!!!Mainly Backend   SAS and SQL  Oracle and Teradata are used This
will be stronger on the web side than the SQL side. SQL is required, but
lightweight is ok. Needs to have strong web experience in SAS. Must be
strong HTML and javascript. Must have solid SAS web development
experience.Analysis skills are needed as well.Will pull data with SQL,
analyze it in SAS, then publish it to web pages. Then use shell scripts to
automate the whole process. Then use PERL/HTML to publish it to the web
site. They use CGI (or javascript) scripts in SAS  this is part of the SAS
UI framework  should be standard stuff.Need experience across Oracle and
Teradata.Some front end experience requiredRequired skills: Extensive
database experience in OracleExtensive SAS programming experienceExtensive
web-development experience (SAS SQL, HTML, JAVA Script, CGI Script)Unix
Shell Scripting (process automation) PL/SQL programming, performance tuning
of queries_____________________________________Regards Kevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>
<http://www.panzersolutions.com>*