Dear Associates,
    Please Respond to*
**srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com*<srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com>

If you can find matching candidates for these jobs we can proceed right
away.
*All required skills must be in job description.*

*Junior Technical Lead
*Richmond, VA
6 Month Contract to Hire(*CTH*)
*Max hourly rate as a w2 is $30
**CANDIDATES MUST BE US CITIZEN, GC HOLDER,* *EAD*

*When working on this position, please focus on the following, as it is the
most important concept:-*
~ The perfect candidate will have 2-5 years of Application Development
experience, great communication skills, and a very sharp mind.
~ Candidate must be able to think on his or her feet and work extremely well
in a group environment.

*Also,* the candidate does not need experience with all of the listed
languages (Java, Oracle, SQL, Unix/Linux, Weblogic (DB2 would be nice to
have)), they prefer Java, and a mixture of other skills.
For example, if they have Java, SQL, Unix, and C#, that would be acceptable.

*Technical Experience needed:-*
~ 2-5 years Application development experience using Java, Oracle, SQL,
Unix/Linux, Weblogic (DB2 would be nice to have)

*Education:*
Bachelors Degree required, (Business, Information Systems or Computer
Science preferred)

*Responsibilities:
*~ Participates in technical design, development and implementation of new
capabilities in a Linux intranet and mainframe database environment.
~ Attends meetings to understand business requests and identifies the
technical options for achieving desired outcomes.
~ Writes high level designs for new capabilities.
~ Attends feasibility forums and identifies impact and effort estimates for
new initiatives (approximately twice a month)
~ Responsible for designing and developing stable, scalable and maintainable
systems and solutions
~ Works with third party teams to develop detailed designs and review
system/integration/regression test cases (rarely)
~ Facilitates release planning and coordinate rollout activities, sometimes
off hours (bring systems down, can usually start at 2pm on Wednesday and
ends within 5 hours at the most)
~ Manages platform risks/issues/waivers and other well managed platform
activities
~ Helps prioritize off shore resources
~ Sign off on coding (will need to have had hands on coding experience)
~ Prototyping - not customer facing application (users within company)
~ Design (standard web applications) usually modifications, plan out what is
wanted (not specifically how to make the change)

*Communication *- team environment with constant communication among small
group (about 6).
~ Work in big room in quasi Agile environment (not strict Agile at all).
~ Team includes:  Tech lead, design/development, PM, tester, test lead and
BSA.

~ Can work with up to 100 people on other teams.

*Please do the following details:-*

* Complete Name:
* Visa Status:
* Availability:
* Current Location:
* Willing to Relocate:
* Willing to Travel:
* Rate/hr on W2/1099/C2C (without any benefits):
* Best Contact Number:
* E-Mail:
* SSN (Last 4 digits) (mandatory for submission):

*After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I need more information.*
*Best Regards,*

Srinivas Reddy
*Magnus International Group*
Exton , PA
610 450 4898
srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com
www.magnusinfo.com

cannot be considered as "spam" as long as we include contact information and
a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In order to not be in the
recipients-list for this mail, please reply to us with *"REMOVE"* either in
the subject or in the mail body. Please include all pertinent email
addresses. Our apologies for any inconveniences caused by this mail.