Hello

BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced *Python Developer @
**NEW YORK NY 10001 *for *10 Months Contract*. Please go through the below
requirement and let me know your interest.

*Position: Python Developer*

*Location: NEW YORK NY 10001*

*Duration: 10  Months Contract *

*Direct Client Requirement *

Good experience in Python, Java or C/C++ .

Should have good experience of working in an Agile environment,

Good communication skills.
Financial services/trading domain knowledge is good to have.

*If you are interested please reply me with recent updated resume and
following details:*

·         *Full Name :*

·         *Location:*

·         *Contact Number:*

·         *Visa Status:*

·         *Pay rate (c2c/W2)/HR:*

*Thank & Regards,*

*RAMU*
Sr. IT Recruiter
866.363.1132 Toll Free

317-210-8520 Direct

866.881.7769 Fax
ramu.du...@bcforward.com

*http://www.bcforward.com* <http://www.bcforward.com/>

10 West Market Street, Suite 1300

Indianapolis, IN, 46204

<http://www.bcforward.com/>

<http://www.facebook.com/BCforward>  <http://www.twitter.com/bcforward>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/947715>
<http://foursquare.com/venue/11341497>
 <http://www.americanstaffing.net/>

*Offers for employment with BCforward are contingent based on results of
the following: *Criminal History Check - federal/state/local - last 10
years *Credit Check - only if handling financial transactions *Education
Verification - highest level completed *Employment Verification - last 5
years *Drug Screening - Urine tests *SSN Verification/ Trace*

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be
removed from our mailing lists please click here to reply to
ramu.du...@bcforward.com  with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line.
Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed. All removal
requests will be honoured ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused.