Dear IT Professionals,

Hope you doing great!

*Reply me on: scott.nor...@itbtalent.com <scott.nor...@itbtalent.com>*

I came across your profile in my database and thought that either you, or
someone you know may be a fit for this opening. Below is a job description
I would like to discuss with you. If you or anybody you know might be
interested, Please email me a word version of resume along with the best
time and number to reach you at

Job Tittle: Project Control Manager
Location: Allentown PA
Duration: 12+ months

Basic Qualifications
BS or BA degree in Business, Engineering, Mathematics or Science or minimum
of 10 years of specific related electric utility experience.
3 to 5 years of experience involving project management, construction
management, project controls, scheduling or budgeting.
Experienced in budgeting, analytical, problem-solving, and communications.

Job Description
Familiarity with T&D equipment and processes.
3 years in a design, operating, logistics, or cost control function,
directly supporting T&D projects.
Familiarity of typical work breakdown structures for T&D projects.
Knowledge of critical path methodology.
Risk assessment skills.
Knowledge of Earned Value techniques.
Knowledge of FERC accounting.
Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project
Management (CAPM).
Credentials or other Project Management certification by a recognized
organization such as the Project Management Institute.