*HOT HOT HOT!! We Have PLACED 3 CANDIDATES FOR THIS POSITION FOR THE SAME
CLIENT, WE NEED 1 MORE TO FILL THIS, NEED RESUMES ASAP!!*

Hello,

We received feedback from the hiring manager from this position and most of
our candidates that we showed them lacked entity framework (5.0 OR 6.0) If
you have anyone in the pipeline for this role please send them to me!
$40/hr c2c

*.Net Developer* needed for a *contract *opportunity with client located in
Wilmington, DE.

*The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:*

   - .NET 4.0
   - C#, LINQ, HTML
   - Entity Framework 5.0+ (6.0+ is a plus)

*What You’ll Be Doing:*

   - Develop Applications using C# and .Net 4.0 using Entity Framework
   - Will communicate with team members and client side to gather technical
   requirements
   - Will have to be able translate requirements to technical
   specifications

*What You Need to Bring to the Table:*

   - .NET 4.0 +
   - C#
   - Entity Framework 5.0 + (6.0+ is a plus)
   - LINQ

·         MS SQL

·         MVC

 Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.
 Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com