Hello,

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an Urgent requirement with one of our client. Please go through the
job details and let me know your interest. If interested please send me
your updated resume with the following requested information

*Please share resumes to ch...@bourntec.com <ch...@bourntec.com>*

*Rate: $ 45 only for both requirements*

*ANY VISA IS FINE*

*Requirement: 1*

*J2EE,ETL,MDM*

*Location – Boston, MA*

*6 – 12 Month contracts*

*Job Description:*

*Core Java:*

Clear understanding of Object Oriented concepts (Inheritance, Abstraction,
Interfaces)

Should be aware of JVM, Java environment

Expertise in Java language

Java Bean

Java Collection Framework

Core Software Design Patterns

primitive type, reference, pass by value, package, import, JAR concept,
command line argument, System property, Exception handling. Declarations,
Initializations and Scoping. Flow Control, String API, Threads

*Web application development:*

Working experience in HTML, JavaScript, AJAX, JQuery

Understanding of HTTP and HTTPS protocols

Understanding DOM, Designing with CSS

*Enterprise Java:*

Should be able to write J2EE applications using JE concepts like
Distributed transactional computing

N-tier architecture, Container services.

Concept of EJB, JMS, Security, Transaction, JNDI, Connector

Should know of JEpackaging, Common JE design patterns, JE lifecycle.

Servlet lifecycle, Java Server Page life cycle

MVC framework like Struts, Spring MVC etc.

ORM/Persistence framework JPA, Hibernate etc.

XML, XSD, XSLT

Web Service, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, RESTful

Application Server: Tomcat, Websphere Application Server, Weblogic

*Oracle:*

RDBMS concept

Expertise in SQL

Data Model design and normalization

Database optimization and tuning

Oracle architecture

ETL expertise to support data sourcing

MDM concept knowledge is required for MDM developers

*Requirement: 2*

*Requirement : J2EE/Camel*

*Location – Boston, MA*

*6 – 12 Month contracts*

*Job Description:*

Core Java 1.6

Spring

GWT/MVC

Camel

MOM(Activemq/IBM MQ)

ESB (Servicemix, MuleSoft, etc)

PL SQL /Hibernate/JPA

If interested, Please send me the following information:

Updated Word resume:

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Compensation/Rate on Hourly basis:

Visa Status:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability/Notice Period:

Available for In-person Interview(If required):

Skype ID:

Last 4 digits SSN No:

End Date of Recent project:

Educational Details (Higher Education/University/Place/Year of Completion):

2 Professional References (Name/Client/Designation/Contact Number/Official
Email ID

Best regards,

Chiru | IT - Recruiter

B*o*urntec *Solutions* Inc.,

1701 East Wood field Road, Suite 200, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

ch...@bourntec.com | www.bourntec.com

Yahoo : chiru_recrui...@yahoo.com

Gmail : *chiru.recrui...@gmail.com <chiru.recrui...@gmail.com>*

<http://www.linkedin.com/company/522154?trk=NUS_CMPY_TWIT>