Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected per hour
rate asap.

Please mail resumes at anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com

Role: UX Designer
Location: Greenville, SC
Duration: 3 Months

Skills:
•    As a UX design lead, the expectation is to engage with business users
in a discovery phase to gather requirements.
•    Understanding the application itself, business needs and user
challenges.
•    Design for a sample set of user journeys in the discovery phase and
the rest as part of follow through phase, with the objective of
establishing optimized information architecture, interaction design
standards and baseline UI components.
•    Conduct stakeholder interviews and user discussions (contextual)
•    Work with Functional Team to validate the requirements
•    Work with offshore UX, VD and HTML development teams

Best Regards,

 Anuj Saksena

Sr. Manager

[IDC Technologies, Inc.]

[Phone: 408-418-5779 Ext: 1040]

[Email ID: *anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com
<anuj.saks...@idctechnologies.com>* ]

[1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035]