*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : MS Dynamics CRM Admin OR MS Biztalk AministratorLocation :
Charlotte or Winston-Salem, NCDuration : 8-9 monthsThis will NOT BE A
DEVELOPER ROLE. This is an administration role that will be working with my
team and our application developers to build and configure a Microsoft
Biztalk/CRM infrastructure.Required Skills:-*Candidate must have 5-6 years
of administration experience with MS Dynamics CRM or Microsoft Biztalk in a
distributed environment.
Must understand high availability configuration of network components and
infrastructure of CRM/BizTalk.
Able to understand and comply with enterprise configuration and change
management methodology.
Understand Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity of CM/BizTalk as
deployed in an integrated shared infrastructure.
Must be able to work in a highly collaborative, enterprise environment
where attention to detail is expected.
Interpret technical designs and execute specified solution with limited
leadership guidance.
Identify, define and document processes, artifacts, and methods for
provisional, operational and support proficiency.
Participate in interactive project working sessions whether in person or
virtual.
Willing to work as required to meet objectives.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Experience in Microsoft IIS is desirable
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*