*Very Urgent Need Only Locals*

*Hello Professional,*
Hope you are doing good.
I've an excellent opportunity for you. Please let me know if you would like
to move forward with the below position.

*Title: SAP Finance SME *
Duration: 7 - 9 months (possibly extended)
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Start:  April 2015

*Apple is looking for SMEs in Finance and SAP Finance around Fixed
Asset *depreciation
and capitalization.
While Apple uses SAP today  they are looking for flexibility in the system
to enable automation of Asset management/ Asset accounting.

*Finance and SAP SMEs with the functional know how will co-locate and engag*e
with the Apple business and Apple custom solution architects in this effort.
SME’s will participate in a detailed analysis and assist an Apple technical
team to help come up with a business solution to address their requirements
with a custom solution.

*Required skills*:
SAP Finance SME  Fixed Asset - Depreciation and capitalization expertise.