Dear Associates,
    Please Respond to*
**srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com*<srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com>

If you can find matching candidates for these jobs we can proceed right
away.
*All required skills must be in job description.*

Project Managers (3 positions)
Location : Richmond, VA
Duraion : 1 year
Rate : 40 USD per Hour on corp to corp

*Client requested no corp to corp candidates
W2, EAD, Green Card or citizen.*

*Candidates selected for this opportunity will need to meet our customer’s
standard Credit Criteria.*

Candidates must present themselves extremely well.  Must have outstanding
communication skills and must be able to pick up on things very quickly

*Mandatory Experience:*
*Agile environment
Data Warehouse project experience
6-8 years PM experience*

Candidate has experiencing leading and managing Agile projects and teams
using Agile Scrum methodology. Experience should demonstrate these skills.

~ lead team through backlog and sprint planning
~ leverage agile principles to track and monitor progress
~ manage and assess continuously the triple constraints

*Level 3 - Senior:*

~ Viewed as having significant expertise in given field.
~ Applies extensive technical expertise, and has full knowledge of other
related disciplines.
~ Guides the successful completion of major projects and may function in a
project leadership role.
~ Develops technical solutions to complex problems , which require the
regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
~ Work is performed without appreciable direction.
Typical Experience Level: 6-9 years**

*Please do the following details:-*

* Complete Name:
* Visa Status:
* Availability:
* Current Location:
* Willing to Relocate:
* Willing to Travel:
* Rate/hr on W2/1099/C2C (without any benefits):
* Best Contact Number:
* E-Mail:
* SSN (Last 4 digits) (mandatory for submission):

*After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I need more information.*
*Best Regards,*

Srinivas Reddy
*Magnus International Group*
Exton , PA
610 450 4898
srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com
www.magnusinfo.com

cannot be considered as "spam" as long as we include contact information and
a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In order to not be in the
recipients-list for this mail, please reply to us with *"REMOVE"* either in
the subject or in the mail body. Please include all pertinent email
addresses. Our apologies for any inconveniences caused by this mail.