Dear Associates,
    Please Respond to*
**srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com*<srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com>

If you can find matching candidates for these jobs we can proceed right
away.
*All required skills must be in job description.*

MVS/DB2 DBA
Contract Length: 1 year
Location : Richmond, VA
Rate Range : $40 per Hour on *corp to corp*

*Candidates selected for this opportunity will need to meet our customer’s
standard Credit Criteria

*This position is for a senior level database administrator, preferably “DB2
on MVS” administrator, who is responsible for design, development and
administration of large scale (500GB - 2TB in size) Operational, OLTP and
Analytical data structures on various databases like DB2, Oracle and
Teradata.  Included within those responsibilities are the areas of data
access and delivery technologies.

*Duties include but not limited to:*

   - Logical data modeling, physical database design, implementation and
   testing of large scale database structures
   - Map business requirements into system requirements
   - Performance monitoring and tuning including SQL optimization and tuning
   - DB2/MVS Native tools such as QUIESCE, RUNSTATS, and MODIFY DELETE
   - Shell and Batch scripting
   - Software installs and upgrades

*Experience:*

   - 5+ years of relevant work experience
   - Good understanding and hands on experience in logical data modeling and
   “Operational Data Store” concepts
   - Indepth experience in deriving optimized physical data models from the
   logical data model provided
   - Indepth experience in security administration using roles and profiles
   mechanism
   - Hands on experience on performance tuning of complex SQLs
   - Experience with DB2 Stored Procedures
   - Indepth knowledge of DB2 utilities such as LOAD, UNLOAD, RUNSTAT,
   REORG, COPY, COPYTOCOPY, MERGECOPY, MODIFY and SPUFI
   - Solid understanding of DB2 client tools such as DB2 Connect, DB
   Visualizer
   - Hands on experience in using Oracle and Teradata databases
   - Hands on experience in using MS Office products and Windows XP or
   higher version of OS
   - Solid verbal and written communication skills

*Additional Requirements:*

   - DB2 DBA Certification is a plus and any other DBA certifications might
   add value
   - Experience with ERWIN or other data modeling tools
   - Familiarity with ETL tools like AbInitio, Datastage and Informatica
   - Familiarity with Real Time Data Exchange
   - Prior COF experience is desired but not necessarily required
   - Banking domain experience is a plus but not necessarily required
   - Ability to work independently and communicate across multiple levels
   (Product owners, Executive sponsors, Team members)
   - Work experience in Agile methodology is a plus
   - Should be a very good team player
   - 4th Level support for Production database issues

*Please do the following details:-*

* Complete Name:
* Visa Status:
* Availability:
* Current Location:
* Willing to Relocate:
* Willing to Travel:
* Rate/hr on W2/1099/C2C (without any benefits):
* Best Contact Number:
* E-Mail:
* SSN (Last 4 digits) (mandatory for submission):

*After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I need more information.*
*Best Regards,*

Srinivas Reddy
*Magnus International Group*
Exton , PA
610 450 4898
srinivasre...@magnusinfo.com
www.magnusinfo.com

cannot be considered as "spam" as long as we include contact information and
a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In order to not be in the
recipients-list for this mail, please reply to us with *"REMOVE"* either in
the subject or in the mail body. Please include all pertinent email
addresses. Our apologies for any inconveniences caused by this mail.