*UX Designer in TX for 3-6 Months(Can be extended) !! Local COnsultants
Needed !!*

*Kindly Reply on: lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com> *

I have a new UX Designer role in Texas.  The role is in Plano TX and it
will be a 3-6 month contract

What You Bring
You have a background in digital, geek out about the latest technologies,
and believe that no digital experience is perfect unless it delights
customers in ways they never knew were important – but now can’t live
without. You have an exuberant passion for the power of strategic design
and an “anything’s possible” mindset. You’re proud of your work, your
skill, your experience and your expertise. You’re not cynical, inflexible,
or only about your portfolio and you want to be part of something great.
Things that might tip us off you’re not the right person for this position:
You think Square is just a geometric shape
Raspberry Pi looks misspelled
You have an aversion to denim

Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
You have demonstrated experience improving digital user interfaces through
various tools and techniques
You’re going to be responsible for delivering an experience, so you must
have worked in a product group focusing on web or mobile applications for a
few years; in and around cool designers and nerdy engineers – and love it.
Your prior experience will be important because you will be responsible for
your product throughout the full product lifecycle.
Working with our banking product teams, you’ll need to identify
opportunities and uncover untapped needs through customer research and
interaction data
You possess the ability to deliver on those insights by driving product
vision and strategy to position our digital products alongside our core
financial products
Working with our engineering teams, that vision you clearly articulated
will need to turn into simple, intuitive experiences that serve our
customer’s banking needs
You have demonstrated record of success inventing and launching successful
features
You are experienced the end-to-end design process, balancing customer
insights and business goals

What you’ll do
Primarily, research, explore and document the insights, reasoning and
decisions that validate our approach to the final product or experience;
secondarily, create high-fidelity visualizations of the digital experiences
we intend to create. You can write solid front-end code, or design in the
browser, too? Great, that’s a plus.

Specifically, you will:
Advocate and be the voice of our customer in our product development
process
Use customer-driven insights and agile methodologies to deliver elegant and
delightful customer experiences
Collaborate and create visual design and strategy for prototyping and pilot
efforts
Translate business requirements into (lo or hi-fi) visual concepts and
prototypes to be used in testing
Create interaction models, user task flows, screen designs, and UI details
that promote ease of use and optimize task flows
Partner with Product Managers to influence product design and express / own
the UX strategy
Create and deliver UX/UI design documentation to aid with cross-team
communication, collaboration and development
Develop and maintain artifacts that express humanity, simplicity and
ingenuity
Visualize complex sets of data in ways that are easy to comprehend
Conduct and lead design research, persona development, and a wide variety
of usability studies

Qualifications
Basic Qualifications:
At least 3 years of experience in user experience design

Preferred Qualifications:
Degree in design or design related field
5 years of experience in user experience design

 Regards,
Lisa Dutt
Technical Recruiter
Desk No : 609-935-3773 Ext 102

Princeton Forrestal Village
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton - New Jersey 08540
lisa.d...@itbtalent.com | lisa.dut...@gmail.com

www.itbrainiac.com
If you prefer not to receive emails from us, simply reply to this e-mail
with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.