*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position = Epic Ambulatory Analyst Location = Bloomington, MNDuration = 12
-24 months*

Please send a bullet point summary from the candidate stating why they are
the fit for the position
We have an immediate need for an Epic Ambulatory Analyst to join our team
in Eden Prairie.  In this position you will design, implement, support and
maintain EPIC functions.  Collaborate with IT staff and clinical and/or
revenue cycle end users. You will evaluate utilization and effectiveness of
our EPIC system. You will  also initiate change management and assist in
influencing change with end users to optimize the value in a positive
manner. You will also  provide ongoing education of system as requested.

*REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:*
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management
Information Systems or related field OR graduation from an accredited
program in a health care field OR a minimum 6 years’ experience in an IT
and/or Business Analyst role may substitute for the bachelor degree
requirement.
2 + years in clinical and/or revenue cycle information systems (e.g.
clinical analyst, system design and development, trainer) or related work
experience.
Knowledge of design specifications and system maintenance for clinical
and/or revenue cycle or EPIC applications.
Knowledge of adult learning and education principles and methods.
Knowledge of current clinical practices in different health care
disciplines.
Knowledge of regulatory standards, e.g. HIPAA, JCAHO, and implications for
clinical and/or revenue cycle information systems.

*PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:*
Ambulatory Epic application certification strongly preferred.
Prefer previous experience in EPIC applications including system build
Prefer previous experience as a project manager or leader
Prefer experience in delivering clinical and/or revenue cycle health care
Prefer formal training in EPIC applications
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks & Regards,
James Miller
Sr. IT Recruiter |
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel 609 - 423 - 4899   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.