Hello,

*Please send the resumes to *...@einfini.com* <h...@einfini.com>ASAP*

We have the following contract positions for our direct client.

*Position : **Technical Lead for the implementation of JDA's Demand Forecasting application*

*Location: **Sidney, Nebraska*

*Duration: 6 months+ contract ***

*Positions: 1
*

*Rate         : Open
*

*Skills Required:*

* We are looking for a Technical Lead for the implementation of JDA's Demand Forecasting application. We are completing a solution design very soon and will start construction immediately following. We need this person to start around the beginning of August and work will continue through Q1 or possibly Q2 of 2011. This person will be working with a 3rd party functional lead, and our customer's internal project team. Responsibilities will be to install the application, work with the team to produce technical documentation, troubleshoot issues, work with JDA support on fixes, knowledge transfer to our customer's technical team, work with the team on best practices, and assist with any interface work that would be needed. We would expect this person to have a deep working knowledge of the JDA/Manugistics tool, a good grasp of the retail industry, and the ability to work with a 3rd party functional lead and our customer's team.

Must have 5-10 years of technical experience with JDA Demand Forecasting / Manugistics in a Retail environment.
*

* This person needs to be onsite in Sidney, Nebraska. *

Thanks,

Einfini Technologies
27620 Farmington Road, Suite 107
Farmington Hills, MI 48334