Please share resumes to anurag.triv...@acsicorp.com

Role: UI Developer / Front End Developer

Location: Denver, CO

Duration: 12 Months

*What You Will Be Doing *

·         You will be working with our UX designer and our team of
developers to develop and deliver responsive components and web
applications

·         Translating designer mockups into working, scalable, reusable
code snippets

·         Assisting in the documentation and implementation of the UI/UX
pattern library and toolkit

*What You Need for this Position *

·         Substantive knowledge of HTML and CSS

·         Experience with a CSS pre-processor (SASS or LESS)

·         Solid markup skills

·         Ability to cleanly separate design logic from semantic structure
using CSS

·         Effectively develop in a clean, well structured, easily
maintainable format

·         Exceptional attention to detail and a determined drive for
problem solving

·         Experience with Photoshop

·         4 year degree in Visual Arts, Design or related field or
equivalent related experience

·         4-5 years of professional experience with at least 2 years as a
seasoned web developer

·         Strong written, presentation and communication skills a must

*A Plus If You Have Experience With *

·         AngularJS

·         Version Control

·         Familiarity with BASH shell and command line tools
Knowledge of UX design