*Please Reply to ashu.j...@panzersolutions.com
<ashu.j...@panzersolutions.com>Dear IT Professional,Hope you are doing
great,I came across this opportunity and thought it might be something you
could be interested in.If you feel that you would be a perfect match for
the job and/or requirements listed below, please email me your information
including a valid phone number and resume (word format preferred). If you
aren't interested, but know someone else that might be looking for a job of
this nature, please forward this message along. Title: .Net
DeveloperLocation: Golden Valley, MN Duration: 6+ Months Job
Developer. Must be US Citizen OR GC EAD GC Only.  Mandatory/ Primary Skills
VB6, VB.NET <http://VB.NET> (VB6 Programming, VB.Net Programming) Desired/
Nice to have SkillsPLSQL, ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, MS SQL Server - DTS, MF
Cobol Responsibilites:Candidate should be having good Visual Basic
Programming skills and .Net programming skills. Need to Lead the Offshore
team technically and get the work delivered in a timely manner. Should be
able to Debug issues related to VB6 and .Net application builds and
deployments. Should attend customer
Jain • Technical Recruiter • Panzer Solutions, LLC50 Washington Street •
9th Floor • SONO Corporate Center •Norwalk CT 06854Office: 203-652-1444 Ext
293 • Fax: 203-286-1457 • Email : ashu.j...@panzersolutions.com
<ashu.j...@panzersolutions.com>http://www.panzersolutions.com/testimonial.php
<http://www.panzersolutions.com/testimonial.php>*