Hello,

Hope you are doing well.  This is Krishna from Integrated Testing Solutions
and we have the below urgent requirement with one or our Clients.  Please
mail me your updated Resumes ASAP at *sesham.h...@isteer.in
<sesham.h...@isteer.in> * along with the below details.

*Full Name:*

*Phone:*

*Email:*

*Visa Status:*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Availability:*

*Rate:*

*Job Description:*

*GC/Citizens are encouraged to apply*

*Position: Full-time or Contract-to-Hire (preferred) (6 months to hire)*

*Location: Richardson, TX*

*Availability: Immediate*

*Requirements:*

- Around 3 to 5 years of experience designing and developing web
applications.

- Proficient in HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, Ajax, Cross Browser Compatibility,
UX, REST, JSON

- Experience in web page organization, standards and search optimization

- Application development with Javascript frameworks such as Angular.js,
JQuery.

- Familiarity with browser compatibility issues across multiple operating
systems and devices.

- Experience working in a Python and Java Server side Environment

Preferred:

- Experience building Data Visualization and Data Driven web applications

*Thank You,*

*Hari*

*Senior Technical Recruiter | Ph: 678-648-7159*

*iSteer Technologies*