*Position Java(Front End Developer)-JavaScript, HTML, CSS*
*Location: Dayton, OH !!*
*Duration: 6 Months Contract*

*Kindly Reply on: lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com> *

• Top 5 must have skills needed for this position? Javascript, HTML, CSS,
leadership, self-starter
• Please explain the candidate’s day to day roles and responsibilities? We
are looking for an experienced JavaScript Engineer to join our Application
Development team. You will be responsible for producing client-side code
for our global products, have excellent JS skills and be passionate about
driving adoption of HTML5 and CSS3. Much of the role includes coordinating
with our UX team and our engineering team, who is supported by our Indian
off-shore partners, so you will have excellent communication skills and a
diplomatic, positive attitude.
• Is there a specific project, product, or initiative that this person will
be working on? If so, what is it? The person will be working on new
enhancements for our online legal research tool. •

*Required skills: *
• Object-oriented web-app-level JavaScript (jQuery and JSON a bonus)
• Backbone.js, Underscore.js, Raphael.js, Node.js, HighCharts.js,
Handlebars.js or any template js library
• Hand-code standards-based HTML5, CSS2-3 to visual templates
• Cross-browser debugging
• Strong knowledge of techniques and criteria for meeting website
accessibility standards
• A degree in a technical subject or 5+ years experience in the web
development field
• Intermediate .NET, Team Foundation Server (inc. Power Tools) & Visual
Studio 2010 expertise
• Experience enforcing code governance (FxCop/StyleCop/JSHint) and gated
check-ins
• Good QA experience
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong sense of web design and usability concepts
• Communicate and work effectively within an extended cross-functional
project team including human factors engineers, project managers, product
managers, software engineers to develop high quality online products
• Experience working on large-scale application development projects
• Experience working with remote locations, and different cultures

  *Lisa Dutt *
*Desk No : 609-935-3773 Ext 102*
*lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com> *