Greetings,
Hope you are doing
great,
This is Nitin Sharma from Diverse Lynx.
I am urgently looking for *Angular JS Lead in Atlanta, GA. *Please go
through with the requirement and let me know if you have any consultant for
this requirement!

 *Job Description:*

1. We need specifically great Javascript skills (Angular JS), HTML5, CSS
and Cordova (Ionic).

2. Exceptionally Strong (5+ years) experience with HTML5, JS and CSS3

3. Java with Websphere background preferred

4. Strong interpersonal skills, analytic skills, along with an intellectual
curiosity, and desire and ability to "get things done".

◦Strong passion for mobile technology.

◦Understanding of the Agile / Scrum.

◦Ability to work collaboratively with others.

5. Drive conceptual system architecture & design specification
(Conceptual Solutions Architecture Document,  system interaction diagrams,
physical constructs and end to end transaction/scenario diagrams)

6. Define solution frameworks ( System development framework, Integration
framework, Testing framework, transaction management framework, Security
framework, Operational framework  & Monitoring framework )

7. 508 experience is a plus.

Thanks & Regards

Nitin Sharma

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CF1EB8.96202AE0]

300 Alexander Park, Suite # 200, Princeton, NJ 08540

Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 247

Email: nitin.sha...@diverselynx.com;

GTALK: nitin.dtsc  Yahoo: nitinsharmaglobal