Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Lead/Sr. QA Tester with SFDC/Oracle Order Entry* for
one of our client at *Milpitas, CA*. Please let me know your interest.

*Lead/Sr. QA Tester with SFDC/Oracle Order Entry*

*Location: Milpitas, CA*

*Duration: 6 month contract*

*Need only local candidate. F2F interview is required.*

Our fast-moving, fast-growing Global company, headquartered in Milpitas, is
in need of two QA testers for its *SFDC/Oracle Order Entry environment* on
a long-term contract basis.

*Responsibilities:*

·         Work with developers to gain understanding of technical
requirements, and BAs to gain understanding of functional requirements;
develop and document step-by-step test cases based on the software
requirements elicited by business analysts and software developers

·         Prioritize test scenarios and execute according to plan

·         Identify, log, and track defects

·         Plan, test, and implement all software changes resulting from
work orders

·         Develop test scripts to automate manual repeatable time intensive
tasks

·         Provide reporting on defect tracking and escalate technical
issues as needed

·         Develop and maintain testing standards, procedures, and
guidelines to ensure consistent testing procedures

·         Partner with distributed teams, outside vendors or offshore
testing partners

·         Follow standards in accordance with company policy and regulation
(SOX, Lean, Six Sigma, etc.)

*Requirements:*

·         BS in Computer Science or equivalent work/education equivalent

·         5 to 7 years of Software development and/or QA experience

·         Functional knowledge of product sales life cycle from a systems
point of view, including

·         Strong communication and documentation skills

·         Ability to work with offshore and onshore teams

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-497-5925, 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.