*Please share resumes to ch...@bourntec.com <ch...@bourntec.com>*

*EAD, GC or Citizen*

*Senior Flex UI Developer *

*Denver, CO*

*6+ Months*

The Senior Flex UI Developer who will be responsible for architecting,
designing and developing the presentation layer for Intranet based
applications and guiding and mentoring other UI developers.

-Design, development and support of various Clinical System Applications.

-Work with the Business Analyst to review and understand the business
requirements and functional specifications.

-Participate in architecture, design and code reviews.

-Solution design and documentation using Adobe Flex, Cold Fusion 8, Java
Script, AJAX, Flex, Flash, Visio, MS Office etc.

-Work with QA and CM team for code build/releases, test case design and
defect resolution

-Work with Team Lead/Project Manager for planning, estimation,
documentation and status reporting.

-Mentor other teammates on Flex design and development.

-Any other tasks necessary for completion of project deliverables and
application support.

-Design skills

-Highly skilled in Web Application architecture and design.

-Experience in developing applications with heavy transactions volume

-Highly skilled in OO and heavy use of Design Patterns and development
frameworks like Cairngorm, MVC, Fusebox, etc. programming skills

-3+ years of Adobe Flex experience required

-4+ years of Java, .Net and/or Cold Fusion, SQL, XML development experience

-Expert in Java Script and AJAX

-Team Lead experience a plus

-Healthcare experience a plus

-Web Services experience desire

-experience with C# and Objective-C a plus

*JOB TITLE: RPG/Senior Programmer in IBM I   *

*Sub Stream: Warehouse Management System*

*Location: Voorhees, New Jersey                              *

*Experience required: 5 plus Years*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Mandatory Skills:* RPGIV, ILE, SQL/400, CLLE, Warehouse Management System,
Good programming skills in IBM I legacy applications

*Desirable Skills:* Lawson ERP, Supply chain, Java

*Job Description:*

5+ years of experience in IBM I application development with fair amount of
domain expertise in warehouse management, Lawson HR/Accounting modules. The
candidate should have good practical understanding of legacy applications
written in RPG IV, ILE.

*Key Responsibilities:*

•        Responsible for delivery of assigned module/ components /phases in
Warehouse Management Legacy Application.

•        Good communication skills, & articulate to business, customer.

•        Good Technical problem solving skills in IBM I platform using
RPGIV, CLLE, SQL, ILE.

•        Learn the existing legacy applications, interfaces to Lawson
payroll application module and enhancement to the system

•        Responsible for guiding the development team and problem solving
in WMS & Lawson software.

•        Analyze and Resolve tickets in Warehouse management system

•        Enhancement/development in Warehouse management applications

•        Development of clear and detailed business requirements & design
activities

•        Coordinates daily programming assignments with the Technical Leads
and delivery manager

•        Identifying issues and risks.

Take part in implementation and QA support activities

On-call and on-site after hours as needed to provide business continuity
support.

•        Able to travel and work at our nationwide plant locations as
required.