*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing good,*

*Please find the below requirement.*

*Job Title:  Angular JS UI Developer*

*Location: NYC *

*Duration: 2 Months*

This position is Urgent, I had a fall off. The candidates must know that
this is a 2 month assignment and be happy with that. If they want longer
duration don’t send them

*I highlighted the areas where all the candidates are falling short.*

*Digital Marketing Agency Mid- town 34th street*

*We are looking for a front-end UI developer for a 1-2 month assignment.
Must be very experienced with AngularJS. We are looking to interview and
bring someone in pretty quick. Ideally, it is someone that can create the
visual design/UI directly from a PDF wireframe *

*Please make sure all submittal’s have excellent communication skills and
can do this job*

Front-end UI Developer

The Position:

The Front-end UI Developer will be responsible for the development of new
features, fixes, and enhancements of a new and exciting public-facing web
application. The work ranges from working on implementing a new UI, adding
new services and capabilities, and researching and fixing bugs. You will
largely be utilizing HTML, CSS, JavaScript and AngularJS to create the UI.

The Candidate

*The ideal Front-End Developer will be articulate and outgoing, and
extremely detail-oriented. They must thrive in a fast-paced environment and
embrace technical challenges, while interfacing effectively with both
colleagues and clients. *

*Required Skills:*

*"              Experience in front-end development *

*"              Must have 2+ years of real-world experience in AngularJS
1.2+. This includes directives, controllers, services, modules, and states*

*"              Excellent development skills utilizing object-oriented
JavaScript, HTML, CSS*

"              Strong user experience and visual design skills. Ideally,
able to go directly from a wireframe and be able to create the visual
design and UI

"              Self-directed and capable of working in a fast paced
environment

"              Ability to work with other developers and designers to
develop product features

"              Experience working on projects using an agile software
development methodology and familiarity with continuous integrations

"              Experience in Responsive design frameworks such as
Bootstrap. Bootstrap knowledge required

"              Experience with version control such as Git and TFS preferred

Other Skills:

"              Team player, works well with others

"              Strong sense of ownership and follow-up

"              Self-starter and proactive

"              Sense of urgency

"              Able to dive into existing code and understand how the
various components all fit together

"              Ability to concurrently prioritize and engage in multiple
assignments

"              Excellent problem solving and interpersonal communication
skills

"              Highly motivated to resolve product issues quickly and
reliably

*Thanks & Regards,*

Venu Boddupally

*Active **Soft **Inc.*