Hi,

Greetings from HYR Global Source!
I am Ramesh and working with HYR Global Source Inc.
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interests
ASAP.
Reply with your updated resume and expected hourly rate.

*Position: Mobile / Android Developer*

*Location: San Diego, CA*

*Duration: 1+ year*

*VISA Status: GC EAD / GC / Citizens only*

*Pay Rate: $Open/hr*

*No of Positions: 2*

*Work Summary: *

·         Minimum 3+ years of native Android app development with at least
1 app live on Google Play Store

·         Proven history of mobile development with several commercial apps
available on an app store

·         Ability to understand company intent for the application and
align programming

·         Must have strong communication skills to discuss tradeoffs
between design options.

·         Eager to collaborate and learn from top tier principal engineers

·         Actively seeks discussions for design direction when direction is
not obvious

·         Ability to work in a structured corporate company in a regulated
industry

·         High degree of diligence in documentation, testing and coding.

*Education:*

·         High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
BA/BS degree is preferred

Regards,
*Ramesh,*
HYR Global Source Inc | An ERP Consulting Corp
Mail to: r...@hyrglobalsource.com
Work: *913-660-0755*