*Job Title: QA TesterLocation: Charlotte, NCDuration: 6+ MonthsLocal -
F2FJob Description:The Fees Management System (FMS) has many on-going
projects for the remainder of 2015 and beyond. We are looking for someone
to initially assist with a Liquidity Project. Because FMS is a very
complicated application, we are looking for a tester with a development
background if possible. This will allow them to dig into the system and
come up to speed quickly. He / she will be working with a team of 4-5 QA
testers. He/ she must be able to work independently, and take initiative to
learn the complexities of the FMS application. He / she will prepare test
plans & test scripts, facilitate internal and external reviews, execute
testing, track defects, and support UAT as needed. Must have AML/QC
experience and some experience with Mainframe testing (Green Screen) as
well as web based testing as she has half on each. Also any type of Money
Movement, Wires, ACH, SWIFT, FX would be an added bonus. *

*Please send resume to Email: ajay.ka...@panzersolutions.com
<ajay.ka...@panzersolutions.com>Voice : 203-652-1444 Ext: 114*