Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

We are currently working with one of our prime customer based out at* CA*
identifying an* HCM/PSFT Core HRMS/Functional/UPK Administrator. *Please go
through the following description and let us know yourinterest at :
*prasanth.p *@speridian.com <melvin.marsh...@speridian.com>.

 *Title: HCM/PSFT Core HRMS/Functional/UPK Administrator*

*Location: CA*

*Duration: Short Term*

*Job Description: *

·         Conduct workshop(s) to demonstrate UPK Administration
functionality

·         Recommend approaches in the administration of UPK

·         Troubleshoot UPK errors working with the functional team using
UPK  (researching MOS as needed)

·         Review/assist team with streamlining usage/recording practices

Thanks & Regards,

*Prasanth purushothaman|Resource Analyst *

*Speridian Technologies LLC *

*World Class Solutions to Power Global Businesses *

Email:*prasanth.p *@speridian.com <melvin.marsh...@speridian.com>