HI

This is Tom from Metasis Information Systems.

I got your information from job portals. and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. If you would like to call me
please call me on my desk phone: 201 528 5326 . Also please send me a copy
of your resume in word format.

*Title       : Sr .Net Developer*

*Location: MT CARMEL, Indiana*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Job Description:*

•         Primarily a ASP.Net, Windows Desktop Application, Azure, SQL
Server development position.

•         Diagnoses and isolates complex application software problems;
formulates and implements effective solutions considering system capacity,
limitations, time requirements, and desired results in order to resolve
system problems and prevent reoccurrence.

•         Estimates amount of work effort required to complete tasks.

•         Experience with and knowledge of software development life cycles
and the activities that occur within lifecycles.

*Responsibilities:*

*Web and Application Developer related Responsibilities*

•         Responsible for the development, maintenance and integration of
complex application software

•         Codes, defines criteria and performs testing, debugging and
documents and maintains programs.

•         Understands and utilizes the methodologies, policies and
procedures to support the use of inheriting objects and modifying base
components to maximize development time and consistency.

•         Design, code, test, and implement .NET solutions using WPF, WCF,
and ASP.NET including ASP.Net webservice. Also C#.Net, Windows service,
Windows Desktop Application, Azure, SQL Server, ExtJS

•         Analyze requirements, write design documents, write automated
unit tests and test plans

•         Effectively communicate application designs orally and in written
format with other team members and Tech lead

•         Knowledge of Service Oriented Concepts: Web Services, Service
Oriented Architectures (SOA)

*Database related Responsibilities*

•         Accountable for analyzing and implementing complex logical
database designs, logical data models and relational data definitions.

•         Writes code for database access, modifications, and constructions
including packages stored procedures, functions, triggers etc.

•         Understands the methodologies and technologies that depict the
flow of data within and between technology systems and business functions /
operations.

•         Responsible for the identification and resolution of information
flow, content issues and the transformation of business requirements into
logical data models and stored procedures.

*Development Tools & Technologies*

•         Microsoft Visual Studio (VB, C#, ASP.Net, TFS, ClearCase)

•         NET Framework VB .Net or C#, AJAX.Net, IIS, XML, XSLT,
JavaScript, JSON, HTML, Windows Service, ASP.Net, Windows Desktop
Application, Azure, SQL Server, ExtJS, WCF, Webservices – SOAP and REST

Thanks & Regards

Tom Martin

Metasis Information Systems

Desk: 201 528 5326