Hello,

This is Harry from  Resourcesoft and Hope everything is fine at your end. I
would   like to touch base with you regarding your client’s *contract/contract
to hire/full time* positions needs.

We have consultants on our W-2, specialized & experienced in *Java, .net,
QA, SAP & Oracle platforms along with Project Management & Business
Analytical skills*

Please send me your requirements at *ha...@resourcesoftllc.com*
<t...@resourcesoftllc.com>    You can reach me on 214-506-7116

Please let me know your best time and best number to reach you & I will
approach you according to your convenient time.

*NAME     *

*SKILL*

*LOCATION*

*RELOCATION*