*Backfill !!  Quick Hire !! *

*Position: DevOps/Build Engineer*
*Location:Wilmington,DE*
*Duration: 1 Year Contract !!*

 *Kindly  reply on lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com> *

*Note: Need EAD-GC or US Citizens !!*

Responsible for automating CI/CD pipeline using devops tools and techniques
like Docker, Chef, AWS, GoCD, Cucumber, and similar.

Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience in CI/CD/Devops roles
- Hands on experience with devops tools like Chef, Docker, GoCD, Cucumber,
or similar
- Proven expertise building, deploying and monitoring software projects
continuously with CI Tools like
GoCD/AnthillPro/Hudson/Jenkins/CruiseControl/uDeploy or other similar tools
- Extensive experience with Maven build process and repository managers
like Artifactory and Nexus.
- 2+ years of experience with Linux Shell scripting, ant, perl, shell,
beanshell, or similar
- 2+ years of experience of git repository administration
- Knowledge of infrastructure-as-code tools and techniques, familiarity
with cloud environments (AWS or similar)
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent
work experience or military experience
- Excellent verbal, non-verbal, inter-personal, and written communication
skills across all levels within the company

Notes from the manager
Couple questions about your Dev Ops Engineer role:
•Is the Chef tool in place? If not, what current, similar tool is being
used?
•How important is GIT compared to other requirements i.e. Maven,
AntHillPro, etc.?
•Is strong Apache/Tomcat skills important? (not in the description but with
our experience, we know this might be important.)

Chef is in place and we already have 1 Chef engineer on the team. I would
love to find someone who knows Docker and AWS.
I would say knowledge of maven, Hudson, Jenkins, is slightly more important
than git. We’re not using anthill anymore.
Apache/Tomcat is not really important. This job is more for end-to-end
CI/CD, not for deploying a particular technology stack to a server.

 *Lisa Dutt *
*Desk No : 609-935-3773 Ext 102*
*lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>*