Hi,

Hope you are doing  great.

I am Rakesh from Walk water Technologies.

We have Excellent *Oracle App’s Consultants* available.

We have Consultants on

   -         Oracle Finance
   -          Oracle SCM
   -         Oracle Technical
   -          Oracle Financial Functional
   -         Oracle Techno Functional
   -          Oracle Test Lead
   -          Oracle Business Analyst
   -          Oracle O2C (Order to cash Analyst)
   -          Oracle Project Management
   -          Oracle CRM BA
   -          Oracle Tech  Lead
   -          Oracle Functional Lead
   -          Oracle Manufacturing

Let me know if you requirement on this modules.

And Add me in your Oracle Vendor List. I will give my best possible way on
work.

Thank you.

Regards,
Rakesh.
WalkWater Technologies Inc

www.e-walkwater.com

rak...@e-walkwater.com

rakeshwalkwatert...@gmail.com

Tel : 408 269 0061 Ext 119

3150 Almaden Expressway, # 145, San Jose, CA 95118