*Position: **SQL developer with Erwin*
*Duration: *
*4+ Months**Location:** Columbus, OH*

*Required skills:*

SQL,Erwin
*Job description:*
Project Information:
Build Database Model in Star Schema for Microstrategy on SQL Server use
SSIS to build the ETL to populate the table. Use SQL Server Agent to
populate the model.
*Technologies and Tools:*
· SQL Server 2012
· Erwin (5-10 hours a wee)
Development Methodology:
· Project Based Hybrid Water fall.
Skills Needed:
· SQL Writing skills
· Working knowledge of SSIS in conjunction with SQL
· Dimensional Modeling Skills (high level understanding)
· Erwin Skills
· Basic BI/ETL understanding
· Erwin Modeling skills
--
*Thanks & Regards*

*Rathna Kumar*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
 Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com
<http://www.gissite.com/>