Please respond to *gsi...@ameritconsulting.com
<gsi...@ameritconsulting.com>*

*Position: Sr. Java DeveloperLocation: Fort Worth, TXDuration: 6-12 Months*

*F2F is MustLocal candidates required.*

JD:

We are looking for a passionate, senior level java developer to support our
agile team in redesigning our existing and developing our new cargo
intranet applications. The applications will be built in a modular way with
Spring MVC on the front end and REST/WS services and Hibernate to access
SQL Server DB on the backend. The ideal candidate will thrive in an agile
work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and
independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration
and open communication. This individual excels at providing both highly
analytical as well as highly creative ideas. The candidate will also have
extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development
environment. Must be willing to be hands on to support Team in any capacity
needed, i.e. leading business user requirements/technical discussions,
facilitating backlog grooming/iteration planning sessions, engaging in
design reviews, documentation, etc.

Soft/Other Skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Collaborating on user experience planning with product owners from the AA
Cargo business units
Create Technical Manuals
Understand/communicate/explain technical concepts
Problem Solving
Leadership quality
Mentoring team members

Skills required: Ajax, java, jquery, junit, sql, web services, xml

*Gurjant (Gary) Singh*

Technical Recruiter

Amerit Consulting, Inc.

t 925.297.5994 | f 1.925.406.0505