*QA Selenium Tester in DE for 1 year contract !! BACKFILL*

*Kindly reply to sara.wil...@itbtalent.com*

*Need EAD, GC, USC only*
Selenium Tester
Delware
1 Year Contract

We also have another need for a Selenium Tester with Java and Cucumber and
Ruby, so we have 2 in DE and 1 in VA that need very strong Selenium and
Java and at least 1 and maybe 2 openings in VA t hat need to have very
strong Selenium, Ruby and Cucumber.  They will hire over the phone or skype
4-5 years of experience with selenium. They have to be very strong in
Selenium. We usually stay away from the candidates who are doing selenium
and QA and QTP. The ones that always work out are the ones doing Selenium
exclusively.
ATDD, Java, selenium (ruby and cucumber for VA openings)
Lead ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development), Functional / Integration,
Regression, and UAT Testing initiatives.
Candidate must be comfortable with speaking with/working with  developers,
testers and management
Build and manage the overall test process, according to the Agile Scrum
methodology.
Prepare, specify, and execute test cases and scenarios using ALM.
Control and manage daily test activities through daily Agile Scrum
‘stand-up’ meetings.
Develop and maintain Master Test Plan strategy and the Test Driven
Development process.
Provide internal Quality Assurance.
Identify and report project risks.

Regards,