* Position Title: Web Application Developer/Front End Developer*
*Location: New York, NY *
*Duration:  6 months (C2H)*
*Phone or  FTF Interview: Phone/FTF or Skype for round 2*

*Note: GC or US Citizens Can be accepted !! *

*Kindly Reply on: lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com> *

seeking an ambitious Senior Web Application Developer to join our talented
team of Developers with our client in New York City. The ideal candidate
has diverse experience engineering interactive, responsive, high-traffic
web applications within an enterprise setting. We are seeking motivated
developers who are natural leaders to bring a fresh perspective and who
thrive in collaborative team settings. This is a unique opportunity to
impact and inspire ground-breaking product ideas with the latest in web
technologies.

*Responsibilities*
Develop responsive, multiscreen enterprise web and mobile web applications
and APIs using modern web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Backbone.js,
RequireJS, AngularJS)
Project responsibilities include development, testing, documentation,
implementation, and maintenance
Work closely with a cross-functional Scrum team to understand requirements
and recommend appropriate solutions; including Project Managers/Scrum
Masters, Product Owners, Designers, Backend Developers and QA Analysts
Actively participate in and contribute to global site architectural
discussions and initiatives
Actively contribute to and enforce best practices, group standards
Mentor other developers, including peer reviewing code and pair programming
(shadowing)
Proactively keep up-to-date on industry trends and emerging technologies;
drive adoption of new technologies and best practices

* Regards,*

*Lisa Dutt Desk No : 609-935-3773 Ext 102lisa.d...@itbtalent.com
<lisa.d...@itbtalent.com> *