SVIT INC HOTLIST
                  Hi Partners
                  Let we introduce our available consultants for your
requirements.
                  I would highly appreciate if you add me into your
distribution list.
                  For further details you can reach me at 347-863-7983 OR
347-725-5338 or mail to bi...@svitinc.com

            1)      Name                           :   Rajesh reddy
                     Mail id                          :
rajeshreddy0...@gmail.com

                     Rate                              :   open
                     Current location         :   Irving,TX

                     Availability                  :   Immediately
                     Relocation                   :   yes

                     Total IT experience    :   8 yrs

                     Total US experience   :   4 + yrs

             2)     Name                           :    Bharath Kumar Karru
                     Mail id                          :
karrubhar...@gmail.com

                   Rate                    :  open
                     Current location         :   Irving,TX

                     Availability                  :   Immediate
                     Relocation                   :   Yes

                     Total it experience      :   8 years

                     Total us experience     :  5 Years

                Contact:

                Bindu
                SVIT Inc
                 Business Development Executive
                Voice : 347-725-5338 || Alt : 646-898-6227 || Fax : 516-977-0618
                E-Mail : bi...@svitinc.com || URL : www.svitinc.com

             Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and  other characteristics

            If wanted to be Removed, Plz reply in the subject line "Remove".
Sorry for the inconvenience caused

            SVIT INC  | NYC